Our wood pellets are produced from timber waste products such as
sawdust, wood shavings, timber off-cuts, bark, mill residues, etc.
Pellets are chemical-free and environmentally friendly.
Our wood pellets allow our environmentally conscious clients to reduce their carbon footprints, benefit from their economical gains and wane from their dependence on fossil fuels.
- Co-firing in pulverized coal energy plants
- Biomass energy plants
- Combined heat and power plants
- Industrial-scale public and residential heating
- Commercial cooking and heating
- Diameter 6 - 8 mm
- Moisture < 10 %
- Ash < 1.2 %
- Net calorific value > 4000 kcal / kg
- Bulk density > 600 kg / m3
- Durability 97 %
- Sulphur 0.03 %
- 1000 kg Big-Bags
- Other packaging options available upon request